Technician (M-F, Days)
Cincinnati, OH 45217 US
Lab Technician positions are available to support research for a consumer products company in the Cincinnati area. A comprehensive training program will have you conducting multiple tests while working closely with scientists and engineers learning more daily.
Come and join the team dedicated to driving the research behind the next generation of consumer goods. We hope you find inspiration and passion in delivering science-based lab testing results because we do too Our organization values a strong work-life balance which includes no weekends, working hours of 7 am to 3:30 pm and minimal overtime.
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
· Prestige has local offices and recruiters
· We are a family-owned business.
· Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
· Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you
· Complete benefits package highlighted by Humana® health insurance
· Prestige offers the highest pay to our employees
**Drug Test and criminal background checks are required for all new hires
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Healthcare, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call
We encourage you to apply even if you do not believe you meet every one of the qualifications for the position. Successful candidates have come from the following sample of backgrounds Sciences, Machinist, STNA, Teacher, Home Aide, Warehouse, Auto Technician, Food Services
Job Requirements of Lab Technician:
- Prefer experience gained through school or work experience in using bench testing techniques such as batchmaking, stability testing, Ph, rheometer, viscometer
- Recent graduates welcomed to apply
- Good interpersonal skills – the ability to work with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to read and interpret verbal & written test methods, procedures & directions
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Maintain a clean and organized environment.
If you’re ready to push your passion for the sciences, then submit a resume today.