Quality Control Technician
Cincinnati, OH US
MONDAY-FRIDAY: DAYSHIFT ONLY!!
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for maintaining quality throughout production processes. Working closely with production staff to ensure that all products are at their best quality is crucial to this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspects production lines and obtains production samples for laboratory.
- Verifies all specifications are met during production.
- Maintains samples library.
- Works closely with both Production staff and Maintenance.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Records all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
- Performs Quality Audits as needed.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and work well with others.
- 2-year science degree preferred.
- MUST be the age of 21
- Previous experience in liquid, food, or print industries preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and database systems.
- Attention to detail