Ultrasound Technician Sonography
West Chester, OH | Contract
A growing and stable hospital facility in Dayton and Greater Cincinnati region. Add in one the finest benefits programs available, highly competitive compensation programs along with a focus on employee training and patient well-being and this could be the opportunity for you.
Perform all ultrasound examinations as required by the treatment plan determined by the Physician to ensure the effectiveness of treatment and safety of the patients.
- Set up and clean-up the procedure rooms, exam rooms and ultrasound rooms before and after each patient.
- Adhere to the standard time allotments for each type of ultrasound exam to maintain the efficient flow of patients during the scheduled day.
- Working with the office staff, administrative staff and Physicians to review the ultrasound schedule to ensure availability of ultrasound technicians to provide excellent and timely patient care and safety, and to maintain the patient load at an efficient and productive level.
- Develop and maintain quality of work and skills to comply with the standards of care set by the hospital.
- Certificate of Completion from an accredited Ultrasound program.
- Registered Echo/Vascular ARDMS is required.
- Ability to work well in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and work as part of a team.