Supervisor of Line Operations
The individual will supervise a small team and assist with plant machine and equipment operation. This will include weighing and mixing materials, setting up equipment, operating equipment and shutting down equipment. The work will be directed by the corporate operations staff.
- Supervise the day to day to activities of the machine operators, with direction from the corporate staff
Weigh and mix raw materials: The area uses large quantities of raw materials. Individual must be able to follow instructions from the scientists and engineers. Individuals must learn the operations of various pieces of mixing and weighing equipment.
- Equipment set-up: The individual must be able to assemble the equipment in the correct configuration for the day's operation. Ensure correct temperatures and differentials are attained.
- System Operation: The individual is to assist the scientist and engineers in the operation of the system. Ensure there is a steady stream of raw materials.
- System Shut-down: Individual must be able to properly shut down the system, lock out motors, and aid in daily cleaning and sanitizing.
- Scrapping Operation: Individual must be able to remove and contain scrapped material in proper fashion.
- Must have basic math skills. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and figure percentages.
- Must know how to operate scales and balances.
- Must be a self-starter. Must be able to assess situations and make corrections.
- Must be mechanically inclined. Must be able to use hand tools, make minor repairs, mechanical adjustments. Must be able to help configure system for different operating parameters.
- Must be able to perform analytical testing and take on-line measurements.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Ability to clear drug screen and criminal background check