Plant Machine Operator - Days
Cincinnati, OH 45232
Plant Machine Operator
Are you looking a career opportunity to work to work with state-of-the-art equipment and technology in a world class plant setting? This is an exciting opportunity to work with next gen product development.
The individuals will assist with plant machine and equipment operation. This will include weighing and mixing materials, setting up equipment, operating equipment and shutting down equipment. The work will be directed by the corporate operations staff.
- Weigh and mix raw materials: The area uses large quantities of raw materials. Individual must be able to follow instructions from the scientists and engineers. Individuals must learn the operations of various pieces of mixing and weighing equipment.
- Equipment set-up: The individual must be able to assemble the equipment in the correct configuration for the day's operation. Ensure correct temperatures and differentials are attained.
- System Operation: The individual is to assist the scientist and engineers in the operation of the system. Ensure there is a steady stream of raw materials.
- System Shut-down: Individual must be able to properly shut down the system, lock out motors, and aid in daily cleaning and sanitizing.
- Scrapping Operation: Individual must be able to remove and contain scrapped material in proper fashion.
•Must have basic math skills. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and figure percentages.•Must be a self-starter. Must be able to assess situations and make corrections.•Must be able to perform analytical testing and take on-line measurements.•High School diploma or equivalent required
About Prestige Technical Services
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services Family Owned Business- Our employees come first
Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
Weekly and direct deposit
Paid PTO, Vacation and Holidays
To submit your Resume directly click this link. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all new openings.
- Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Medical, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800
- Benefits available
- Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
- Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
- Local office and local recruiters
- Ability to clear drug screen and criminal background check
- •Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- • Must be mechanically inclined. Must be able to use hand tools, make minor repairs, mechanical adjustments. Must be able to help configure system for different operating parameters.
- •Must know how to operate scales and balances.