Phlebotomist - Top Pay
Middletown, OH 45042
these positions pay up to $18 (or more) for highly experienced Phlebotomist's. Prestige Technical Services is currently recruiting for Phlebotomists in the Dayton and Northern Cincinnati regions. Great environment and team to work with. Apply today!
Practice prompt and courteous customer service at all times. Collect blood and other specimens for laboratory testing. Enter patient information into appropriate electronic ordering system. Process specimens according to proper procedure for transport to testing facility.
Must have a combination of work and externship experience that adds to one year phlebotomy experience.
Must have transportation to work at different facilities.on specified days of the week
Must be able to type 26 wpm with 95% accuracy.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Perform venipunctures and capillary punctures as outlined in departmental procedure manual.
* Follow proper procedures for patient identification and labeling of laboratory specimens.
* Assist in or prepare specimens for transport to the required laboratory facility.
* Complete requisitions per department standards.
* Log requisitions into computer system (QLS,SCAN, TOROL and/or Sunquest) when applicable.
* Operate departmental equipment, including but not limited to, paging system, pneumatic tube system, centrifuges and printers.
* Perform regular inventory checks and stocks work areas/cases with supplies
* Assist in training of new employees
* Assist with specimen draw problem solving, including rapid response to TIQ requests from Processing.
* Perform all duties and responsibilities in a courteous and efficient manner, demonstrating positive customer service principles to clients at all times.
* Follow regulatory requirements, corporate integrity standards and all departmental and company policies and procedures, including infection control and biohazard waste disposal.
* Follow all compliance procedures and policies, assisting the Compliance Officer with audits on a monthly basis.
* Perform other duties and assignments as requested.
* Completion of Orientation Period Progress Review. Qualifications:
* Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
Prestige has local offices and recruiter
We are a family owned business. Our employees and contractors or treated as people first
Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
Weekly pay with direct deposit
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Healthcare, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800