Medical Center Receptionist
Greensburg, IN 47240
The Medical Center Receptionist is responsible for general clerical, reception, patient check in and/or check out, referrals, patient registration, and customer service, for the operation of the physician office. The MCR handles a high volume of sensitive medical, financial, and personal information on a daily basis. The MCR is responsible for daily scheduling, incoming calls, patient registration, patient check in and/or check out, billing/collection functions, and other duties as assigned.
- Daily Operations: Manage the telephone and document legible and concise messages.
- Ensure accurate patient demographics and insurance information.
- Handle routine patient concerns/complaints.
- Answer patient inquiries regarding accounts and /or refer patients to Medical Billing Specialist.
- Distribute incoming mail and faxes, etc.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, forms, and equipment, etc.
- Process release and record forms.
- Process the arrival and exit of patients
- Enter and update patient demographic and insurance information.
- Schedule tests, follow-up, and referral appointments.
- Collect all co-pays and deductibles.
- Address past due balances and payment plans.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- One to three years of experience in an ambulatory health care environment preferred.
- Knowledge of third party payers, ICD-10 and CPT coding, and medical terminology preferred.
- Strong understanding of computer programs and utilization.
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize and perform multiple tasks
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
Prestige has local offices and recruiter
We are a family owned business. Our employees and contractors or treated as people first
Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
Weekly pay with direct deposit
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Healthcare, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Center Receptionist or call