Prestige Technical Services is currently seeking full-time Material Testers in the Cincinnati area. Our client is highly regarded as an industry leader in their market.
- Material Testers will work in state of the art labs and are responsible for producing results that are viewed and analyzed by senior management and scientists.
- Perform analysis of finished products, in-process and raw materials to check characteristics against testing specifications to assure quality prior to shipment.
- Calibrate and operate QC testing instrumentation in a safe and professional manner.
- Documentation of laboratory work using laboratory worksheets/notebooks; documentation must be detailed, accurate
- Performing routine laboratory maintenance tasks including organization and cleaning of work areas, disposal of product samples, chemicals and hazardous waste
- Minimum of an Associates degree in Chemistry, Biology, General Science or other science (Bachelor degree preferred)
- Knowledge of basic general science testing skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Good computer and math skills
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 29 years in business, Prestige Technical Services is a staffing and recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers. We recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Scientific, Manufacturing, Engineering, IT and Professional business fields. For additional information Prestige Technical Services and a direct link to all postings, please visit our website www.prestigetechnical.com