IT Technical Support Associate
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution for the field staff and internal users. Prepares reports on status of systems and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Minimum of Associates degree in a related degree
- 2 plus years’ experience in Active Directory with Microsoft
- 5 plus years installing and troubleshooting hardware and software
- PC, Laptops, Tablets
- Software and software upgrades
- Networking Connectivity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills