IT Site Director
About our client: A growth minded Ohio hospital network with multiple hospitals and a widespread clinic network, is seeking to add an experienced IT Site Director
Looking for person with experience in a scaling up environment to lead a 7 person team with the primary goal to deliver fast, consistent connectivity to almost 4000 connected users and pieces of medical equipment.
Responsibilities include planning and designing network structure and the enterprise solutions
Person will have the responsibility of ensuring cost effective and patient/ employee serving connections are available across LAN, WAN, Wifi, and remote terminals.
Analyzes network capacity and develops solutions to ensure availability
Installing, maintenance of SW including Active Directory, firewall, security, storage solutions across same networks.
Will participate in the sourcing and managing of vendors and contracts.
Provide Level III support to department
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 7 or more years in a full service IT support role, including 2 or more years as a leader
- Experience scaling an organization up to fuel growth and customer needs
- Hands on experience with leading edge IT solutions and products
- Experience with LAN, WAN, WiFi connectivity in a corporate environment
- Strong Active Directory skills
- Firewall and security protocols
- A+ Certified
- Able to provide Level 3 support