IT Deployment Technician
Long term contract position with one of the top companies in the Dayton region. Get yourself into a great working environment with a strong group of team members. This position will be responsible for device imaging and software deployment throughout the facility. As well as other IT related support duties as needed.
40-hour work week. Monday thru Friday.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Clean up computers
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Minimum of Associates degree in a related area
- 2 plus years’ experience with device imaging and software deployment
- 2 plus years installing and troubleshooting hardware and software
- PC, Laptops, Tablets
- Software and software upgrades
- Networking Connectivity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills