Facility Cleaning & Material Handling Support on Day Shift
Willowbrook, IL 60527
Facility Cleaning & Material Handling Support
Helps maintain a clean & safe working environment through targeted cleaning routines and ongoing management of materials coming into and already within the building.
- Facility Cleaning
- Clean high-touch and high-traffic areas throughout work day. This includes, but is not limited to coffee machines, door handles, kitchen counters, meeting room tables, conference room phones, printers, etc.
- Create, maintain, and record daily routine to ensure all relevant areas are cleaned thoroughly at an acceptable frequency.
- Communicate consistently with site safety and facility management team, providing updates and highlighting any issues/opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor supply of cleaning/safety supplies and restock as needed throughout the building, reporting any issues or shortages to site safety team.
- Material Handling
- Safely manage packages and mail coming into the building. This includes sorting, delivering, and notifying the recipient.
- Support pilot plant team in safely storing incoming shipments, moving/reorganizing existing materials as needed, and preparing outgoing shipments.
- Communicate closely with pilot plant team and administrative assistant to set expectations and share needed information.
- Manage material inventory through use of hand-trucks, fork-trucks, and/or fork-lifts.
- Other Items
- Perform any other general duties that may be assigned such organizing, shipping, etc.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Daily temperature check and health screener will be required to enter facility.
- Preferred experience with material transport equipment: hand-truck, fork-truck, and fork-lift
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook to help keep records and maintain real time communication.
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Effective time management skills – able to respond to changing priorities throughout day
- Completes work accurately and with high attention to detail
- Prioritizes maintaining a clean and organized environment
- Expected to wear required PPE at all times while performing duties
- Must be able to clear a drug screen and criminal background check
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
Local office and local recruiters
Family Owned Business- Our employees come first
Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
Weekly and direct deposit
Paid PTO, Vacation and Holidays
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Medical, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800