Compounding Manufacturing / Production Operator Compounding Manufacturing / Production Operator(Day Shift)
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Set up, operate, and tend to equipment that heats, mixes, blends, and/or processes ingredients in the manufacturing of food products by performing the following duties: Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compound samples for customers with consistent accuracy and thoroughness
- Use appropriate analytical equipment (sg, pH, brix, turbidity, etc.)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, responds to management direction
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, percentages, and decimals
- Meet productivity standards, complete work in timely manner and use time efficiently
- Uses computer to enter and maintain inventory records.
- Reports food safety issues
- Maintain a clean workstation and observe all laboratory protocols
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Why Work with Prestige Technical Services
Local office and local recruiters
Family Owned Business- Our employees come first
Your recruiter at Prestige will walk you through each step of the hiring process
Your recruiter will stay in open communication with you before and during the assignment
Prestige offers the highest pay to contractors
Weekly and direct deposit
Paid PTO, Vacation and Holidays
About Prestige Technical Services
Celebrating more than 30 years in business, we recruit top-notch talent for Fortune 500, mid-size, and smaller companies coast-to-coast across the US. Prestige Technical Services is a staffing/recruiting vendor of choice for hundreds of employers and offers staffing and recruiting solutions in the Medical, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering and Professional business fields. www.prestigetechnical.com or call 513.779.6800