CNC Programmer 1st Shift
Our client, a well-established industry leader in the engineered products sector, has an opening for an experienced CNC Programmer. Don’t miss this chance to take your MasterCam for SOLIDWORKS skills to the next level!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Working extensively with MasterCam for SOLIDWORKS software. You will be responsible for the CNC programs used in the milling process.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a job shop environment in milling processes
- Excellent technical drawing reading skills
- Applicants must have an understanding of General Machining Principles and Practices
- Applicants must take pride in work, providing clean and deburred parts that are made to the drawing
- Applicants should be self-starters, have good communication skills, be organized and methodical
- Ability to follow quality protocol and fill out applicable forms required