CMM Parts Inspector
Cincinnati, OH | Contract-to-Hire
Our client partner, a leader in the advanced machining of aerospace and turbine parts has a contract to hire position for a Receiving Inspector.
The inspector will be responsible for the visual and dimensional inspection of incoming parts/castings from suppliers using measuring instruments such as CMM, micrometers and calipers.
This is a first shift position 7:00-3:30 (Monday - Friday) within a clean, climate controlled and well run department.
Upon hire, the successful candidate will be eligible for an outstanding compensation and benefits package.
- Visual & Dimensional inspection experience desired
- Need to have at least one year of current experience using micrometers, calipers and gages. CMM experience desired
- Blueprint reading ability to prepare inspection reports
- Computer literate, including working within a database
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal modes
- All successful candidates are required to clear a drug screen and criminal background checks