Cincinnati, OH | Direct Hire
Our client is currently looking for a first shift Maintenance Supervisor to lead all first shift maintenance activities ensuring the systems of an industrial facility are appropriately functioning. Responsibilities include but are not limited to improving functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and components; managing and scheduling all plant and equipment work assignments; performing and scheduling all preventative maintenance assignments; developing and implementing safety processes and procedures; managing building, equipment, capital expenditures and parts and labor budgets; preparing maintenance reports; identifying and evaluating parts suppliers; conducting training for all maintenance staff; supervising and mentoring maintenance team; maintaining staffing levels; and responding to emergency alarms.
About our client: Is a growing and stable company with facilities across North America of interest to you? Add in one the finest benefits programs available, highly competitive compensation programs along with a focus on employee training and well-being.
• Minimum five (5) years working experience repairing industrial equipment in an industrial environment.
• Minimum two years supervision experience is preferred
• Equipment knowledge – Electro-mechanical repair of machinery including work with motors, gears, hydraulics, pneumatics, wiring, electrical, electronic components, conveyor systems, Experience working in a facility with machine tools is preferred.
• Maintenance management experience including planning, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management, vendor management and with maintenance management systems is required.
• Ability to read maintenance literature.
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
• Ability to be on call 24 hours per day