Florence, KY | Contract-to-Hire
Prestige Technical is recruiting for experienced, technically well-rounded and/or entry-level candidates for multiple well established and employee orientated companies in Kentucky and Cincinnati. Compensation for these positions is highly competitive.
- This position will maintain production and facility equipment to include installation, set up, preventative maintenance and adjustments required by technical service instructions.
- Safely troubleshoots, repairs and executes all preventive maintenance tasks on injection molding related equipment required in tooling and manufacturing
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment to detect causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machinery and equipment to gain access and perform diagnoses
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, pulleys, gears, bearings, bushings, etc.
- Repairs hoses, wiring, valves, etc., reassembles and verifies proper function.
- Analyzes Fault Reports and service requests from personnel.
- Effectively communicates with management and other employees to understand and resolve equipment performance, maintenance and reliability issues.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Technical schooling preferred
Electro and mechanical repair and troubleshooting skills
Experience with repair of electric drives and motors
Experience with repair of hydraulics and/or pneumatics
Experience with repair of engines
Experience with repair of control systems
Ability to clear a drug screen and criminal background check is required to begin employment with any of our clients.