Dayton, OH | Contract
Distribution First Shift Opportunities
If you are ready to move onto first shift and become part of an organization that is known as an outstanding place to work and proud of its safety record, you are highly encouraged to apply or call and see if this is an opportunity that can’t be passed up.
As a Distribution Associate, you will join a team that is responsible for the sorting, distribution and stocking of medical supplies in a hospital setting.
Preferred requirements include:
- Experience in a fast paced distribution, merchandising or warehousing role
- Experience with entering and reading orders into a database
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in English
- Experience with shipping and receiving of materials
- Ability to clear a drug screen and criminal background check is required to begin employment with any of our clients.