Cincinnati, OH | Contract
Execute validated test methods across a range of Analytical techniques, including (but not limited to) melt flow index testing, FTIR, Karl Fisher, wet chem techniques, UV and dilutions.
Document testing and data analysis results in an electronic lab notebook and laboratory information management system
Support investigations into aberrant test results
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, material science, or related technical discipline
- General Analytical chemistry laboratory techniques with a preference for experience in wet and bench testing techniques, etc.
- Experience with performing analysis of samples to check characteristics against testing specifications
- Knowledge of basic general science testing protocols through formal education
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Good computer (Excel) and math skills